V2L adapter for Ioniq 5

Discussion in 'Hyundai Ioniq 5' started by rock5734, Jan 10, 2024.

To remove this ad click here.

Tags:
  1. rock5734

rock5734 New Member

I have an Ioniq 5 but have not used the V2L feature before! Recently my wife and I brought up the idea of going camping, so I was looking for a V2L adapter on Amazon and came across an adapter that was a better price than what's on the market and works for most models (in case I change cars in the future), with great pictures and great results from using it.

The car had no problems recognizing the adapter. It takes a few seconds for the car to switch to V2L mode, and then everything works great. I just cooked our dinner using this abs the car to power an instant pot for over an hour. Used less than one percent of the battery. I also love that this is small enough to fit anywhere, including the glove box or the mini frunk where I keep other adapters.

It also has a wide range of compatibility, and the Amazon store information shows that it also works with some electric car models. Such as Hyundai Ioniq 5, Hyundai Ioniq 6, KIA EV6, KIA NIRO EV, GENESIS GV60, GENESIS GV70, GENESIS G80.

This Askdog V2L Adapter is such an awesome idea. It plugs into the EV charger port and then the other end of the adapter is an AC Outlet. This is so convenient to have. My neighbor has a Hyundai Ioniq 5 and this adapter works great. Perfect for tailgating, camping, or vacation.

It's cheaper than the rest, and it works. Just plug it in, and as long as you’ve set the V2L function on your Ioniq 5 you’re good!

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Sandroad

Sandroad Well-Known Member

As long as you have the Limited trim!