Tesla news curated with love and delivered to your inbox weekly

Discussion in 'Model S' started by Vanessa, May 2, 2018.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Vanessa

Vanessa New Member

Hi fellow Tesla owners,

My husband and I have been Tesla owners (Model S 75) since December 2017 and since then we've spent a crazy amount of time reading about Tesla (forums, Twitter, Reddit, etc).

We've never spent so much time reading for any other car that we've owned - I don't think we've actually done that for any other gadget - and we thought it would be of interest for others to get a hand-picked list directly in their inboxes once a week. Not only because of how much time it takes to consume the information but also because some really interesting information passes without making "too much noise".

We're collecting up to 10 links weekly (videos, forum threads, forum posts, tweets, Reddit articles, Reddit comments, etc) and sending them on Thursdays.

If that sounds like something you'd like, you can sign up here Tesletter

PS. You can check out past issues here

Re-Volted likes this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Cypress

Cypress Active Member

PNW
    Maybe you could post your links here. That would be great.

WadeTyhon likes this.
  4. Vanessa

Vanessa New Member

Thanks! I think it's nice for people to be able to opt-in rather than us posting here every week. If you don't want to subscribe to yet another email, you can always check out the latest issues on the website. Cheers!

WadeTyhon likes this.
  5. Chilukar

Chilukar New Member

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2018-tesla-road-trip/

Came across this today. I'm not a Tesla driver (I don't even have an ev yet), and am not in Europe so I can't comment knowledgeably on it.
    Having said that it does seem like this writer goes out of their way to screw things up. Staying at hotels with no charging, avoiding tesla chargers to try other charging networks and downloading the apps at the charger.
    Also this is a hire car, do hire evs not come with rfid cards etc.?
    Is charging really this much of a hastle in Europe or is this bad journalism?

6. bwilson4web

bwilson4web Well-Known Member Subscriber

I use YouTube's "Fully Charged" for my EU centric news. There is also Bjørn Nyland who does a lot of cross country driving in Teslas and other EVs.

Bob Wilson

7. To remove this ad click here.