Seat Warmer Buttons

Discussion in 'Hyundai Kona Electric' started by cmwade77, Aug 12, 2020.

To remove this ad click here.

1. cmwade77

cmwade77 Active Member

So far loving the car, but one annoyance......has anyone else found that it is incredibly easy to accidentally push the buttons for the seat warmers?

And if so, has anyone figured out a solution to prevent accidentally turning the extremely hot seat warmers on?

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Jimct

Jimct Active Member

Other than basic design change I don't know what the solution could be, but yeah my wife accidently had it on the other day. Not comfortable with the hot weather.

4. neil arundel

neil arundel New Member

Never did that, BUT are not those buttons in such a position that you have to take your eyes from the road ahead in order to find them?

5. My grandson aged 3 loves to sit in the middle while we have a picnic & watch airplaces. His feet often keep our bums warm!

6. Jimct

Jimct Active Member

Then it wouldn't be an accidental push, would it?

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. Our little dog likes to walk across the console from the pax to driver seat and back sometimes, and he has stepped on those buttons.

9. I mainly use them to keep the pizza warm from pickup to home. Of course I don't need them for anything else here in Vegas. AC is way more important.

electriceddy likes this.
  10. Bruce M.

Bruce M. Well-Known Member

I've accidentally pushed the seat warmer button for the driver's seat a couple times. Mildly annoying, but it heats up fast enough that you can tell very quickly. I don't think there's a fix short of being conscious those buttons are there and avoiding putting stray objects, elbows, etc., on them.