Pandora is suddenly silent

Discussion in 'Clarity' started by petteyg359, Jun 6, 2020.

To remove this ad click here.

1. petteyg359

petteyg359 Well-Known Member

Suddenly yesterday while I was using Pandora in the car it went silent for no apparent reason. Using a Bluetooth headset with the phone works, so I'm pretty sure it isn't the phone being a problem.

I get no sound from the car using either the Pandora app or the Bluetooth audio (which has worked just fine (minus thumbs up/down buttons obviously) in the past for Pandora when the car app was being picky about syncing controls). The car volume is at 15, and FM radio works fine. I already tried rebooting the audio tablet thing. Any ideas?

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Kerbe

Kerbe Well-Known Member

I'd reboot the phone, just in case...

4. petteyg359

Pandora via Android Auto worked fine just a few minutes ago. Pandora via the car's app again did not work.

5. Kerbe

Kerbe Well-Known Member

Have you tried powering-down the car?

6. DucRider

DucRider Well-Known Member

Try rebooting the head unit (it's an android tablet). Hold the power button at the upper left corner or the screen for a few seconds.

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. petteyg359

9. Mowcowbell

Mowcowbell Well-Known Member

If you've rebooted the infotainment unit, the next thing to try is disconnect the negative cable to the 12v battery for 30 seconds and reconnecting. You'll get a whole christmas tree of warning lights for the first few drives, but perhaps that will clear up your issue.

10. petteyg359

Yesterday I left it playing silently for about a half hour while driving, and the volume suddenly came back in the middle of a track. Yay weird behavior from an ancient OS on ancient hardware, Honda.