Nissan cuts the price of the Leaf for 2022

Discussion in 'Nissan' started by marshall, Aug 4, 2021.

To remove this ad click here.

1. To remove this ad click here.

2. Kenneth Green

Kenneth Green New Member

Yep, WAS . Now all Nissan dealers have raised their prices by 7k . Greedy, greedy greedy Nissan corporation.

3. LDB415

LDB415 New Member

How is Nissan corporate greedy of dealers have done something?

4. Kenneth Green

Kenneth Green New Member

My impression is that the corporations exert a good bit of control over their dealers. I assume this is the case with even Nissan. No ?

5. LDB415

LDB415 New Member

A good bit of control, yes, I do believe so. But MSRP is just that, suggested retail price. The final say is up to the dealer. That's why they also sell at a lower price sometimes. I agree it's something to be unhappy about but think the specific dealers are the target not Nissan corporate.

6. To remove this ad click here.

7. Kenneth Green

Kenneth Green New Member

Ok. I'll take that into consideration as I try and figure out what's going on. I just am very suspicious about corporations and their nature s. I think that they, corporations, are amoral and only resound

8. LDB415

LDB415 New Member

Corporations are no different than people. There are good ones and bad ones. Some are heavily invested in social engineering which is universally a very bad thing. Some don't care what they do so long as they spend the least and make the most. Some are good citizens of the planet and do their best to provide a quality product at a fair price to all while doing the least damage possible. All of them are, however, responsible to their board to make a profit. That's job one.

9. Kenneth Green

Kenneth Green New Member

Interrupted above...amoral and only respond to the profit motive. I am of the opinion that corporate greed is at the root of many of our problems today. Think big oil. Smoking. Big Pharma. But we are probably getting off topic and I am to blame. So I'll stop. Sorry.

10. Kenneth Green

Kenneth Green New Member

Point taken.

11. To remove this ad click here.