New silicone key fob covers for Clarity now available

Discussion in 'Clarity' started by su_A_ve, Sep 3, 2018.

To remove this ad click here.

1. su_A_ve

su_A_ve Active Member

E501E1FC-399A-478B-AED0-0AC55E85D60F.jpeg

I had purchased the ones for our Odyssey and they are pretty good and cover the front buttons too.

I had asked the seller if they were planning on having one for the Clarity and they came through.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07H26QBHJ

lordsutch, Matt B, vicw and 12 others like this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. RoysHonda

RoysHonda New Member

Thank you!

Akinto likes this.
  4. V8Power

V8Power Active Member

Thanks, man!

5. Heino

Heino Active Member

Perfect! Just what I was looking for...

6. JCEV

JCEV Active Member

Not on Amazon.ca yet :(

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. Kilroy

Kilroy New Member

guys, do you have a link for the Clarity covers?

9. Teamchang

Teamchang Member

Kilroy likes this.
  10. Kilroy

Kilroy New Member

thanks!

11. su_A_ve

su_A_ve Active Member

There's some now available via Prime but looks like just pairs. I asked the seller to see if they'll have single units again. I thought I had ordered mine but had left it in the cart and never ordered.

12. To remove this ad click here.

13. vicw

vicw Active Member

Mine arrived from China today. They look and feel really good. I was concerned that they might have too much of a tactile, rubbery feel, but they don't at all. They fit quite tightly over the key fob - a bit of a struggle getting them on, but perfect fit and alignment with the fob, and the buttons I tried perform properly. They should provide some level of protection against damage by drops.

It will be a challenge getting the key out if I ever need one, and I'm wondering if I can get a couple of regular keys cut to avoid that potential need.

14. Teamchang

Teamchang Member

95558840-F1D5-49B4-96A2-985FB1024C38.jpeg I think the are only two improvements that could be made.

1. Create a cut out so you can use the valet key and not have to remove the cover. I cut it myself for ease of use. (See picture)

2. Instead of the cutout on the back for the Honda logo, make the cutout for the valet switch.

Otherwise I agree with the earlier posts about the quality of the product.

15. su_A_ve

su_A_ve Active Member

FYI - looks like two packs are available via Amazon Prime

16. Heino

Heino Active Member

Got my set today... they look good, just wish the Honda logo wasn’t exposed.

I had another key cover where the back was one piece, but the buttons were exposed.

I guess it makes more sense to protect the buttons. :)