New Honda BEV

Discussion in 'Clarity' started by David Towle, Jul 18, 2023.

To remove this ad click here.

1. David Towle

David Towle Well-Known Member

I saw today the new Honda BEV at a mall in Minsk, Belarus. It looks really nice especially in blue and the price is very reasonable, with a decent battery size of 68.8 kw-hr, although who knows how much they will charge in the USA. Hopefully the name will change in the US. IMG_9795.jpeg IMG_9796.jpeg IMG_9794.jpeg

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. coutinpe

coutinpe Active Member

I miss the old days when you had to go to America to see the latest stuff...

4. megreyhair

megreyhair Active Member

The name for US is prologue

5. insightman

insightman Well-Known Member Subscriber

General Motors, not Honda, is building the Honda Prologue. This Honda BEV is the not same vehicle that will be sold in North America.

turtleturtle and David Towle like this.
  6. megreyhair

megreyhair Active Member

The US site said it will be avail spring 24

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. As Insightman pointed out, the e:NS1 and the Prologue are 2 different vehicles. The former is Hecho en Chine and is sold in the Chinese and European markets. The latter is built on a GM platform and will be sold in the North American market.

turtleturtle and David Towle like this.
  9. Dan Albrich

Dan Albrich Well-Known Member

$31950, if belarus ruble is less than 13K US. If Euro, that's still about 34K US dollars. Maybe my conversion is wrong, but that seems like a low offering price.

10. David Towle

David Towle Well-Known Member

No it is in USD. Cars and real estate are typically offered in USD here. Thanks to Insightman and Landshark for pointing out this car is not the US one I thought something seemed odd

zman0900 likes this.