Munro on Musk

Discussion in 'General' started by bwilson4web, May 6, 2024.

To remove this ad click here.

1. bwilson4web

bwilson4web Well-Known Member Subscriber

I visited Sandy's shop this weekend and throughly agree with him. Been there; done that, and; got pensions and social security.

Bob Wilson

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. marshall

marshall Well-Known Member

I've given up on Sandy Munro. He just comes up as an Elon butt licker. He has become painful to watch.

If you love him, that's on you.

Sandy totally ignored Elon's hissy fit that left the OEMs and contractors with a single contact person to clean up Elon's mess!!!!

This has got to leave bad feeling with the OEMs and contractors. If a company is going to treat me like ****, then I'm through with them. I don't see the OEMs wanting to do business with him when it comes to buying FSD.

Mark W and Bruce M. like this.
  4. bwilson4web

I converted my 401k into TSLA stock before the 3x and 2x splits. So I'm on the business side of Tesla and Elon. Last week, I voted my proxy including reinstitution the pay package even though the appeal is probably still going on.

If you're pissed at Musk, sell your TSLA stock and buy something else.

Bob Wilson

5. marshall

marshall Well-Known Member

I'm not buying, and I have no Tesla stock to sell.

6. bwilson4web

Ok, I though you had 'a dog in that fight.'

Bob Wilson

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. Mark W

Mark W Active Member

CT
    I really agree with this. The butt kissing has just gone to a different level recently. Nobody has an issue with cutting a bunch of people, just do it responsibly. I thought I would see some analysis by now that explains it.

9. bwilson4web

The Q2 2024 financials in July will have the metrics.

Bob Wilson

10. papab

papab Active Member

Maybe you could summarize for us. My opinion of Sandy Muron goes down every time I watch.

bwilson4web likes this.
  11. bwilson4web

He bemoans lying criticisms by those unable to do a fraction of what a great engineer has done.

BTW, the playback speed can be increased to get through the video quicker.

Bob Wilson

12. To remove this ad click here.

13. Bruce M.

Bruce M. Well-Known Member

While Munro's audience is presumably mostly EV enthusiasts, a much broader audience no doubt saw this devastating take from Lewis Black on The Daily Show May 8. The covers everything from the stock price to the Cybertruck (commonly known on social media as the Incel Camino), which is increasingly becoming a national joke. It's hard to be viewed as a tech leader when the world is laughing at you.

electriceddy likes this.