Massive Model 3 Road Trip

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by Domenick, Oct 19, 2023.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Just got back from a 3,800-mile road trip from Florida to Colorado and back ( a different route). I plan on posting videos of the entire journey and just released the first one today.

If you like it, please feel free to share.

Kerbe and electriceddy like this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Can't remember the last time I had a "boot" as clean as yours appears in the video. I do carry a spare tire, jack etc under the floor storage area but it would probably take me half an hour to reach it, considering all the other stuff I carry in there. Tools, knee pads, toilet paper, water...too much too detail.:rolleyes:
    Good ending to part 1, look forward to part 2;)

Domenick likes this.
  4. Yeah, I tend to keep it empty of things, though I do use it frequently - mostly where I put my guitar.

5. Leg two, from New Orleans to Austin, Texas is out!

bwilson4web likes this.
  6. DanielDavis

DanielDavis New Member

That sounds like an incredible adventure! A 3,800-mile road trip from Florida to Colorado and back, taking a different route each way, must have been quite an experience.

Domenick likes this.
  7. To remove this ad click here.

8. It really was! I did a pretty crappy job of filming for coherent videos, but at least I learned what not to do. :)
    Anyway, I had a fantastic time and really look forward to doing it again.

9. Here, I filmed driving to/by the Tesla Gigafactory in Austin, Texas.

JessicaMartell likes this.
  10. JessicaMartell

JessicaMartell New Member

Thanks for the video, I would love to see more videos from you. That Tesla charging station seems empty. I saw only your Tesla.

Domenick likes this.