How to save ambient light color?

Discussion in 'Cooper SE' started by AndysComputer, Jan 9, 2024.

To remove this ad click here.

1. AndysComputer

AndysComputer Well-Known Member

We had the 2 year maintenance done the end of November and as part of that they did a software update on our 2022 (delivered November 2021) car.
    I’ve noticed two things since that update:

1) the range reported by the GOM seems to vary much more significantly than it used to. We now get up to 119 miles predicted at 100% when it never used to go above about 113 and mostly sat at 108. Even though every time we drive it our actual range achieved is about 150+
    2) the car no longer remembers what color the ambient lighting is set to. Previously I set it to yellow while in mid mode, green in green, and red in sport. Now it defaults back to blue when I get back in the car no matter which mode I'm in or seemingly which setting ambient light is in (eg lounge). Any way to get the functionality back or am I missing something that I previously set and was lost when the update happened (as so many settings were reset it seems).

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. CoachCookie

CoachCookie Active Member

1) If the estimated range is based on driving history, maybe the history got erased?
    2) Did you check the setting that says something about ambient lighting being based on drive mode vs custom setting?

4. Sktam

Sktam New Member

You’ve done 150 miles? I dare not

Sent from my iPhone using Inside EVs