For those who have taken delivery...

Discussion in 'Cooper SE' started by Lainey, Nov 7, 2020.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Lainey

Lainey Well-Known Member

Do you still receive any of the following either at delivery or after the fact?
    [​IMG]

These are not my own pics but I can share the 101 Fundamentals if people would like.

If they don't come with the name your Mini sticker I will have to recreate myself lol

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Puppethead

Puppethead Well-Known Member

I did not get any of those, and the 101 Fundamentals of Good Motoring is something I'd really like to see, sounds as significant culturally as the Unauthorized User's Manual.

4. Lainey

Lainey Well-Known Member

I think even more so. Mine was copyrighted in 2014. I'll work on it. Just pure fun.
    Need to get a pick of my name sticker too so I can replicate.

I really did get some fun swag over the years.

5. Lainey

Lainey Well-Known Member

Tommy Electric and MichaelC like this.
  6. Puppethead

Puppethead Well-Known Member

That came out great! Thanks!

Lainey likes this.
  7. To remove this ad click here.

8. MichaelC

MichaelC Well-Known Member

Thank you for scanning & sharing!

I got a swag bag, but it didn't have any of those items. I got:
    The last item is a small book that I can't seem to find online. It's like a children's book written for adults with a kind of whimsey similar to the booklet @Lainey scanned.

9. Lainey

Lainey Well-Known Member

Awesome!

Here's a pic of all the stuff they sent me. The black book is a journal. I think the Mini paperclip is the cutest (click to see bigger)
    [​IMG]

MichaelC likes this.
  10. insightman

insightman Well-Known Member Subscriber

I found a version of that sticker on the North American Motoring forum:

[​IMG]

I pulled this image from that image:

[​IMG]

11. Lainey

Lainey Well-Known Member

Oh that's awesome! Mine is quite boring. That would be cute in the glovebox.

12. To remove this ad click here.

13. Norbu72

Norbu72 Active Member

I got nothing but the car, the keys, and the paperwork from the dealer. Sounds like some people are getting things in the mail though? I got a lot of that stuff in 2012 with my first Cooper. I'm still using the Mini mousepad as I type.

14. Lainey

Lainey Well-Known Member

I am pretty sure most of my stuff came in the mail. The last one was the lens kit for the phone. So I think 3 separate packages in total.

I haven't read reports of others getting things yet in the mail so I wanted to ask. Maybe they aren't doing as much as they used to.

15. MichaelC

MichaelC Well-Known Member

The salesperson gave me the swag bag when I took delivery of my SE, and we put it in the boot as part of the walk-around.

Lainey likes this.
  16. insightman

insightman Well-Known Member Subscriber

Last May, during the factory's pandemic shutdown, MINI USA VP Mike Peyton sent out prints of the MINI Electric concept drawing.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Note that the designers had no intention of including a hood scoop on the electric MINI. Then Marketing got involved.

Lainey likes this.
  17. Lainey

Lainey Well-Known Member

That's pretty sweet! I do already have the fake bonnet scoop on my S so it doesn't bug me, but it would be just as cute without! I wish they could've made that an easier option for you!

insightman likes this.