Concierge Center Email IONIQ 5 New Information

Discussion in 'Hyundai Ioniq 5' started by GaryClark, Jul 29, 2021.

To remove this ad click here.

1. GaryClark

GaryClark Active Member

NC
    Dear _____,

In case you wondering what the "insiders" get in exchange for their deposit. Well this is the first installment in the form of an email I thought I'd share with everyone. If you have see the linked video before and knew about the EA benefit you've like everyone looking for available information. Enjoy this cut and past email I received an hour ago in it's entirety below.

Get an insider look at the first-ever IONIQ 5 EV by viewing the official reveal video. And now, Hyundai is offering 2 years of complimentary, unlimited 30-minute charging through Electrify America* so there’s never been a better time to evolve the way you move. Explore the IONIQ 5 EV. Arriving Fall 2021.

*Available on new 2022 IONIQ 5 Electric vehicles purchased from an authorized U.S.-based (excluding Alaska) Hyundai dealer on or before December 31, 2023. Two years of unlimited 30-minute complimentary charging sessions from the date of purchase at Electrify America charging stations. Offer is non-transferable. Not available for commercial use, such as ridesharing. Requires Electrify America account, app, acceptance of Terms of Use, and enrollment in Hyundai Premium Charging plan. After user-initiated charge session stop or vehicle reaches full charge or charging otherwise stops, and 10-min grace period, Idle Fees will apply and user is responsible. In the event of suspected fraud or abuse or other unforeseen events, Hyundai Motor America may discontinue or modify the offer in its sole discretion.

1Submitting a reservation request is not a vehicle order or purchase and does not guarantee availability of the requested configuration and package options (including price), or delivery or the ultimate sale of the requested vehicle. See Insider Reservation Program Terms and Conditions for more information.

If you wish to opt out of the emails or phone calls from the Concierge Service, please reply to this email with "STOP" and we will not continue to contact you.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 29, 2021
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Mark Richards

Mark Richards Member

That's very cool. 30 minutes on a 350kW charger is a full charge!

But how would they know if you are doing ride share? I suppose if you are charging 2-3 times every day they may figure it out.

4. If using the same charging location several times during that 24 H period it would be a no-brainer:rolleyes:

mho likes this.
  5. insightman

insightman Well-Known Member Subscriber

Uber drivers could avoid detection and save money by free-charging only once a day and paying to charge elsewhere during the rest of the day, if necessary.

Mark Richards likes this.