check it out

Discussion in 'Clarity' started by LAF, Mar 28, 2019.

To remove this ad click here.

1. LAF

LAF Active Member

Agzand, Tomrl, David Towle and 2 others like this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Clarity_Newbie

Clarity_Newbie Active Member

This will be interesting to follow for sure.

4. LegoZ

LegoZ Active Member

Oh dammit I thought they had ALREADY done it lol... I wasn’t paying attention to the year...

5. fotomoto

fotomoto Active Member

With a charger at work and 50 miles each way in LA traffic, he just might be 100% EV with careful driving. SoCal drivers, what do you think?

6. guinness10

guinness10 New Member

Eh...I commute over 150 miles each day from Orange County to Burbank. His efficiency in Southern California will depend on a number of factors. Time of day, route he drives, day of the week, etc. KBB’s offices are in Irvine. If he’s driving up from the south I think traffic will be worse than if he’s coming from the north. He could also be coming from the inland areas and depending on his route could be in for a lot of hilly driving on the 241 and/or 133. I don’t know. He could potentially get 50 miles on EV pretty consistently, but I wouldn’t be surprised if he had to utilize HV mode for a bit of the drive each way.

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. Mowcowbell

Mowcowbell Well-Known Member

Wow, I can't image driving that far each day to work. As much as I love my Clarity, I don't want to live in it.

9. guinness10

guinness10 New Member

Well that’s round trip. But yeah, it’s a lot of time spent in the car. That’s one of the main reasons I opted for the Touring trim. I’m in the car too 3.5-4 hours per day and want to have as much comfort in that space as I can.