Awesome Cybertruck is faster and goes farther than Mach E for price points

Discussion in 'General' started by 101101, Nov 23, 2019.

To remove this ad click here.

1. 101101

101101 Well-Known Member

Like to clarify that I don't think the Cybertruck is hilarious, I think its deadly serious and the best thing Tesla has produced yet, so concur with Musk. So that is "Hillarious,..." editor as far as I know won't allow thread titles to be edited.

Ford is just going to have to try a lot harder.

At each model price point it looks like the Cybertruck is substantially faster and goes substantially farther than Ford's Mustang Mach E. And it looks like the top Cybertruck would not only clearly beat the Mustang Mach E GT (top Mustang) by .6 seconds 0-60 and beat it in the quarter mile and get more than double the range for the same money- guessing it might be able to beat it a Laguna Seca. Because you see the Mustang is heavy getting into F150 territory but the Cybertruck can drop down and weighs about what a F150 weighs and as Musk said a better sports car than a 2020 Porsche 911- and it does beat that car 127K$ ICE car 0-60 and quarter mile.

Even more amazing is all things considered and over the life of the vehicle you can pay less for a Cybertruck (base model) than a new Toyota Prius (potentially substantially less) but it totally thumps the F150 in every way, its a tank and it has greater utility, practicality and safety and massively greater swagger and its zero emissions, its way, way beyond the F150. Go ahead Ford if you do build a electric F150 remotely as compelling you can say good buy to all your ICE sales in a few years, but alas that is already happening- so pick up he pace!

There is one annoying criticism I keep hearing about off roading with the Cyber Truck or the Rivian and that is that you could get stranded even with the Cybertrucks 500 miles of range. So in this GPS world that is going to happen? So they are saying they just bring extra fuel cans with their ICE crap. So I wish Tesla would had PV to he solar Toneau automated bed cover because I think that could had 13-15 miles of range. And also offer a a solar umbrella that could offer even more. But that 13-15 miles of range per day in many places if Cybertruck were left outside could add about 5340 miles a year of range or 43k miles over the first 8 years or about $8000 in value.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2019
    Re-Volted likes this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.