About Tesla FSD effects on drivers

Discussion in 'General' started by bwilson4web, Sep 27, 2021.

To remove this ad click here.

1. bwilson4web

bwilson4web Well-Known Member Subscriber

You' all might appreciate this posted at a Tesla forum about the driving safety scores:

I hope that this evaluation does not last for more than a couple of weeks. I am already tired of following Teslas that are all driving like Grandma is behind the wheel.

Bob Wilson

turtleturtle likes this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. I was wondering about that: "OK, I'll drive nicely for a week and then I can be myself again" ... Sounds like an excellent plan.

4. marshall

marshall Well-Known Member

You are over selling it! It's not like you live in California, where Tesla's are everywhere.

I think what you mean to say, is that you are tired of driving extra cautious so that you get picked.

Thinking about this for one moment, if one gets picked, one is going to be using FSD a lot. So the car is going to be driving unless you override it.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2021
  5. marshall

marshall Well-Known Member

If I was getting FSD, I would want to check with my insurance company before setting out.

Frankly depending on how many get picked, Tesla is taking a huge risk of getting shut down due to an accident on FSD.

Secondly, the first person who does get in an accident and is at fault due to FSD, will likely get their name published on social media. If this gets FSD testing shut down, you are not going to be popular.

6. bwilson4web

bwilson4web Well-Known Member Subscriber

I thought it was a funny quote. Any new FSD technical details or thoughts, I'll post in the appropriate Tesla sub-forum. There was no intent to start a fresh thread unless we survey other 'driver assistance' approaches.

Bob Wilson

7. To remove this ad click here.