The Hyundai IONIQ 5's external discharge function is a really good idea.

Discussion in 'Hyundai IONIQ Electric' started by Xiho, Dec 16, 2023.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Xiho

Xiho New Member

My Hyundai IONIQ 5 is really amazing! It not only supports external discharge function, but also has two external discharge interfaces, with a power of up to 3.6 kilowatts. Whether driving or parking, it can provide power support for other electric devices.

Last week I went to an outdoor barbecue with my friends and I used this external discharge function,with the AskDog V2L adapter,it's very easy to use,I just plugged the AskDog V2L adapter into the charging port on the side of the rear of the car,and then the charging port light blinked,I plugged the plug I prepared into the adapter,and then I was able to power my other electric appliances,so we were able to enjoy the barbecue and the music,I love it so much.

I think I will continue to use this AskDog V2L adapter if I change to a new car,such as the IONIQ 6.After all,it's also available for the Hyundai Ioniq 5,Ioniq 6,and Kia EV6.

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. insightman

insightman Well-Known Member Subscriber

Not many people visit this forum anymore. The people in the Ioniq5 forum would be very interested in this information.