State of Charge Comments "Is Tesla Lying"

Discussion in 'General' started by bwilson4web, Aug 5, 2023.

To remove this ad click here.

1. bwilson4web

bwilson4web Well-Known Member Subscriber

I can't find a way to submit a comment for the "Is Tesla Lying" Youtube. This is especially irksome as Tom suggested 'Add your comments'. Since his YouTube video has no 'Comments,' I post mine here:
    • EPA - we need a Standard Day graph of speed vs range. This can be done by curve fitting a quadratic equation to three benchmarks: 30 mph; 50 mph, and; 70 mph. Additional charts for temperature, altitude, and load can complete documenting the expected range.
    • Tesla - needs to provide a simple "battery % degradation" metric calculated from the past charging session. Something similar to TezLab's "Battery Range Performance" graph.
    Bob Wilson

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. hobbit

hobbit Well-Known Member

To comment on youtubes you need a youtube account of your own, e.g. selling your soul to google.
    If you've already done that, you should be able to log into youtube with it.

_H*

4. bwilson4web

bwilson4web Well-Known Member Subscriber

I already have a Google account with videos:

But when I checked, there was a notice about "brand" account ... something started in 2021. Ny ot having made any change but just recently losing the ability to make a comment ... not sure what I'll do next. Loss of comments doesn't really impact my quality of life.

The video author and those following the video will lose the wisdom of my observations ... not a great tragedy. If I have something to share, I'll just start a thread where my postings are still accepted. Where these posts will receive a similar consideration to previous YouTube comments. <GRINS>

Bob Wilson