Sandy Munro really likes his Rivian

Discussion in 'General' started by bwilson4web, Mar 30, 2022.

To remove this ad click here.

1. bwilson4web

bwilson4web Well-Known Member Subscriber

Bob Wilson

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. marshall

marshall Well-Known Member

I guess he got tired of waiting for that Tesla Cybertruck.

4. Not sure which looks more stupid. A mad max movie prop design or the goofy headlights and front end of the Rivian. But besides looks, I would prefer the Cybertruck.

5. I'd bet the aftermarket will address the Rivian headlights since almost nobody likes them. But the rest of the truck looks good if not a bit conservative.

But will Sandy now relax his strong bias in favour of Tesla's engineering?

6. To remove this ad click here.

7. marshall

marshall Well-Known Member

Why does that bother you? It's never bothered me and I don't own a Tesla or have any direct ownership in their stock.

I think he is just excited to see a car company that's innovating and not overrun by the bean counters.

I suspect they still have reservations for the Cybertruck when it comes out.

If anything, the delay in the Cybertruck, his age and his desire to go with an electric sport vehicle for his hunting trips pushed him into getting a Rivian.

Note he liked the Ford F150 electric too. However, the Cybertruck and Rivian meets his needs better.

He's a big fan of electric vehicles. So what do you think of that?

Last edited: Apr 3, 2022
  8. bwilson4web

bwilson4web Well-Known Member Subscriber

When you lose your anti-Tesla prejudice. This is the same Tesla that had 310,000 deliveries in 2022 Q1 that you (and others) ignore.

Bob Wilson