Paid market research for owners of EVs or people considering one in the future - £60

Discussion in 'General' started by Lynne Chapman, Feb 5, 2021.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Lynne Chapman

Lynne Chapman New Member

My name is Lynne Chapman and I am a market researcher. We have a project for owners and considerers of EVs and I am looking for people who might be interested in taking part. If you want to check out that I am bona fide, my website is at www.consideredresponse.co.uk and I am also on Linked in. I am also a member of the Market Research Society.

Here are the details for the owners project:

We have a very interesting project for owners of all electric vehicles (EV). This being run by Transport Focus, the consumer watchdog for the transport industry.

Transport Focus is the consumer champion for most modes of transport in Britain - working with operators, regulators and others to get the best deals, policies, etc. for rail, bus, tram and road users.

TF would like to interview some current EV owners about their experiences of owning an EV. TF will be holding a virtual event for the electric vehicle sector in March, and clips from the video interviews may be used during this event, so anyone selected to participate must be willing to consent to being recorded and, potentially, snippets of footage being shown at the event (involving internal and external stakeholders).

The research consists of a 45 minute online interview some time between February 11th and 14th at all times of day

To apply please complete this form: Form to apply for EV owners project

If you also know anyone who is considering having an EV, either as their next car or at some stage in the future, please do pass this on. There is a separate form for them to apply: Form to apply for EV considerers

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Is this only available to owners in the UK, or is this a world-wide effort (obviously in English)?

4. Lynne Chapman

Lynne Chapman New Member

Sorry, it is only for the UK. Thanks Lynne

5. bwilson4web

bwilson4web Well-Known Member Subscriber

Funny as charging at Ozark AR, three locals at the truck stop came by asking questions about my 2019 Std Rng Plus Model 3. One lesson learned, you need to explain the car in a way that relates to their experience:
    • It costs $2.70 to drive 100 miles around the city and pointing to SuperCharger, about $3.50 to drive 100 miles on the highway.
    • The SuperChargers are about 2.5 to 3.0 hours drive apart or about the size of my wife's bladder.
    • I traded in a Prius Prime $18,300 which brought my cost from $41,000, the blue color added $1,600, to out of pocket $24,000.
    You could almost hear their mental gears churning on these insights. Everyone has a clue about what ordinary ICE vehicles cost to operate and this is a common base.

Bob Wilson

Last edited: Feb 8, 2021