One of the most stupid reviews I have seen so far

Discussion in 'Clarity' started by iluvscuba, May 18, 2018.

To remove this ad click here.

1. iluvscuba

iluvscuba Active Member

Well this morning I found a pretty decent review of the Clarity, now I found one of the worst review (I hope these young reviewers are the exception instead of the norm) IMHO I have seen (or is it just me getting old). Enjoy (first half is Clarity, then it's a Civic review)

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Kendalf

Kendalf Active Member

"I don't know what this thing redlines at..." SMH
    "This car is beyond me, guys" <= This line says it all.

4. jdonalds

jdonalds Well-Known Member

Sounds like a couple of 12 year-olds with all of the giggling. If they don't research the details before creating the video they shouldn't release the video. They complained about having to park the car to change the radio station. Apparently they didn't know you can change stations from the steering wheel quite easily.

They made a big deal out of the pass-thru window that I don't even use. When I have the rear view mirror adjusted the way I like it the little window isn't even in view.

They didn't know what the key buttons were for. Didn't know what the paddles were for. Didn't understand the single gear design. Kept flooring the accelerator so it would kick off the ICE.

They didn't even have a wind sock on the camera.

Terrible review. What a joke. Nobody would buy a Clarity based on this poor review.

5. KentuckyKen

KentuckyKen Well-Known Member

Only guy more stupid than him is me for not turning it off within the first 30 sec, but I had to give him the benefit of the doubt which I wasted on him.
    79D9DE85-71EA-4BED-AA64-C8FCAF636D9B.jpeg