Musk and Trump

Discussion in 'Tesla' started by bwilson4web, Mar 6, 2024.

To remove this ad click here.

1. bwilson4web

bwilson4web Well-Known Member Subscriber

Source: Donald Trump reportedly meets with Elon Musk amid fundraising push | Elon Musk | The Guardian

Donald Trump met with billionaire Elon Musk in Florida over the weekend as the former Republican president seeks a major cash infusion for his re-election campaign, The New York Times reported.

According to the Times, Trump met with Musk – one of the world’s richest people – and a number of wealthy Republican donors on Sunday and hopes to have a one-on-one discussion soon with Musk, the CEO of both Tesla Inc and SpaceX, and the owner-executive chairman of X, the social media platform formerly known as Twitter.

Neither Musk nor Trump’s campaign immediately responded to requests for comment from the Reuters news agency.
    . . .

Trump is a sociopath who has ruined many who helped him. Musk has Asperger's Syndrome which makes him an easy mark for a glib sociopath. For Musk, the term, 'idiot savant' comes to mind like the chief character in the movie 'Rain Man.' Regardless, Musk is free to do what he wants and no I won't sell my Tesla because of this nonsense.

The sad thing is Trump would all but outlaw my Tesla and kill the Tesla Mission Statement. Musk makes that Misson possible. In an ideal world, Musk would point Trump at Libermans, Gates, and Bezos. Let them carry Trump's toxic water.

As for making Musk an enemy to Biden, well Joe already started that feud even though Musk is the only one who can implement Joe's goals.

I may convert my TSLA stock into something I'm on a trip to look at. As for my Tesla, the battery, as expected will continue to degrade and when 'the wheels fall off' may replace it with a future low-priced, EV.

Bob Wilson

2. To remove this ad click here.