More evidence that Electrek.com is lame

Discussion in 'General' started by 101101, Nov 2, 2020.

To remove this ad click here.

1. 101101

101101 Well-Known Member

Lambert has a new headline that has Tesla partnering with Honda to pool emissions.

Electrek has to pander and suck up to any potential sponsor gross polluter so bad that this is how hard it spins.

1. It was Honda that decided to 'partner' with Tesla by paying Tesla for Honda being a gross polluter.

2. Tesla does not have polution to require credits for so there is no pooling on the Tesla side, just an offender (Honda) paying what is an existential competitor for the ability for Honda to still operate in major markets.

Last I checked Honda has an obviously by default or definition, criminal by intent and design hydrogen program (yes not yet recognized as such in law directly but that hydrogen is a pure fossil fuel fraud is obvious beyond belief to anyone that can reason) which means the company won't survive which is a damn shame because Honda made some of the very best cars that were ever made at any price for a price most could afford and not that long ago. Honda was my personal favorite car company after owning an early 2000s accord.

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. bwilson4web

bwilson4web Well-Known Member Subscriber

Honda has failed to make a credible EV for the EU market but still wants to sell their cars. Acquiring Tesla Zero Emission Vehicle (ZEV) credits means Tesla has more cash to support the Tesla Berlin factory ... and more EVs.

BTW, I don't blame the messenger for news unless they screw it up (aka. FOX or any Murdock media.) Facts and data are not a problem but 'spin' is.

Bob Wilson