MBA student seeking responses for his research (2-minute questionnaire)

Discussion in 'General' started by Nikola_1987, Jan 28, 2021.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Nikola_1987

Nikola_1987 New Member

Have you ever driven an electric car? Even if you haven’t, what is your attitude towards them? Do you plan to own one in 3 years from now? I would like to hear your opinion, no matter your expertise regarding electric cars.
    Please respond to this short questionnaire and help me in gathering primary data for my own research. Thank you! upload_2021-1-28_21-49-58.gif
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

https://survey.zohopublic.eu/zs/zyB8L2

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Recoil45

Recoil45 Active Member

The question asking you to pick 3 advantages to EV cars will skew your results if someone doesn’t see three advantages to them. I had to make a random selection to be able to submit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nikola_1987 likes this.
  4. Nikola_1987

Nikola_1987 New Member

I appreciate your feedback and will act accordingly. Cheers!

5. bwilson4web

bwilson4web Well-Known Member Subscriber

It would help if the income was both pounds and in parenthesis, current exchange rate USA dollars. Many can convert USA dollars to their local currency easily.

About the 3d choice, I used "To get across the intersection faster than the other (...)" This is not an endorsement of street racing no matter how much fun it is.

Bob Wilson

Nikola_1987 likes this.
  6. Bruce M.

Bruce M. Well-Known Member

I am answering, but it's odd that the survey assumes all respondents drive every day. I do not, not even pre-COVID.

Nikola_1987 likes this.
  7. To remove this ad click here.