maintenance minder access when service not due

Discussion in 'Clarity' started by Brooke, Mar 13, 2019.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Brooke

Brooke New Member

I understand that the maintenance minder will indicate when vehicle servicing due and that it may be accessible when service is not due to show, for instance, when an oil change is anticipated to be required, but I can't figure out how to do this. I understand about cycling through the information displays to the gear icon but beyond that I'm out of luck. Is that a “forced activation” that can only be performed by Honda technician?

I did see this thread about going into maintenance mode but that's not really what I want to do.

https://www.insideevsforum.com/community/index.php?threads/diy-oil-change-completed.3780/#post-38839

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. KentuckyKen

KentuckyKen Well-Known Member

On the DII, you want to cycle to the wrench icon instead of the gear icon. It will then show when the next service is due. Unfortunately it won’t tell you which service until right before it is due.
    You can also access this through the center head unit by selecting Home, Settings, Vehicle, Maintenance Info. You also can’t reset the interval until it comes due.

4. Brooke

Brooke New Member

I meant wrench, but still I didn't manage to get this without your help: "Service due in 4 months." Bought mid-October, so that will have been 9 months, presumably to an oil change. Many thanks.