Kona Resale?

Discussion in 'Hyundai Kona Electric' started by Susanne Krivit, Sep 3, 2023.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Susanne Krivit

Susanne Krivit New Member

I am a few months from the end of my 2020 Kona Limited EV lease and starting to think about what to do at the lease end. Has anyone lately been through this?

Last edited: Sep 3, 2023
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. tjkvt

tjkvt New Member

The lease on my 2019 Limited ended in mid August. I purchased the vehicle for the amount of the residual listed on the original lease document plus a $300 fee which was also stated clearly on the lease. I am in the United States and dealt directly with Hyundai Motor Finance. The process was easy and straightforward and I have already received the title and bill of sale paperwork in the mail. The decision to purchase was easy for me because I love the car, all service work has been done competently by my dealer with the repairs covered by warranty done with no hassle and I had driven 14K miles over the lease allowance so would have had to pay Hyundai to take back the car at the end of the lease.

4. Susanne Krivit

Susanne Krivit New Member

Thanks. What dealer to you go to?

5. tjkvt

tjkvt New Member

Burlington Hyundai in Burlington, Vermont.

6. Bruce M.

Bruce M. Well-Known Member

I too purchased my Kona at the end of the lease, and it was simple and pretty painless. I love the car, so I never really considered any other option.

7. To remove this ad click here.