Hyundai Launches Monthly Subscription

Discussion in 'Hyundai' started by marshall, Feb 12, 2023.

To remove this ad click here.

1. To remove this ad click here.

2. One thing is for sure, would not want to buy one of those afterwards. Can just imagine many times they charge to 100% and leave it there, or how many times running to zero and leaving it there.

3. marshall

marshall Well-Known Member

I've never left my gas tank on empty and left it there. So that comment seems pretty silly.

As far as charging to 100%, I suspect to most folks will value their time over waiting for a full charge at a DC charger. If they charge at home, or a public L2 charger to 100%, I'm not sure we will see much of a battery degradation issue. Heck the traction battery has a 10 year warranty here in the states.

Kirk likes this.
  4. I just don't trust users of vehicles that they don't own. I have seen locally how the Prius EVO car share vehicles have been abused. And even rental cars are a mess after less than a couple years old.

I am sure these "subscription" deals will be attractive to some. Just saying I would never buy one after they are sold off.

5. marshall

Well there are credit scores and age limits, so clearly they think that part of the solution to eliminating the abusive clientele.

6. To remove this ad click here.

7. marshall