Help bringing utility benefits to Hyundai owners

Discussion in 'Hyundai Kona Electric' started by Valerie Frank, Mar 4, 2022.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Valerie Frank

Valerie Frank New Member

Hi All,

I work for a company called WeaveGrid (www.weavegrid.com) and we work with major utilities to deliver financial benefits to EV owners, as well as better integrate EVs onto the grid (supporting renewable energy generation and grid stability).

We're just about to start supporting Hyundai vehicles on our platform for utility benefits to drivers, and I need a few people with Hyundais to test our enrollment flow and give us feedback on the experience.

The process will be a quick 15 minute conversation about you and your EV, compensated with a $40 Amazon gift card, and if you're interested in helping us out, then $150 after you sign up successfully and send me feedback about the process.

If this sounds interesting, can you sign up for a 15 minute slot here.

Thank you so much and I hope to look forward to talking to you soon!

Toolworker likes this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. If region matters you may want to be specific as Kona owners in this forum live all over the world.

4. Valerie Frank

Valerie Frank New Member

Thank you so much for that reminder! I'm looking for North America-based drivers, and specifically ones who have not participated in any of our programs before.

KiwiME likes this.
  5. I just wanted to chime in by saying I participated last year. It was an easy process and well worth the compensation.

Toolworker likes this.