Front Windshield - Sun Shade 2018 vs 2019

Discussion in 'Clarity' started by kg350, Apr 15, 2019.

To remove this ad click here.

1. kg350

kg350 New Member

Hi All,

I have a 2019 Clarity, but bought 2018 Clarity custom fit sun shade. For some reason the custom fit doesn't fit (sun shade is too big). Is there some changes in 2018 vs 2019 clarity? From my research, everything is the same since its a roll over.

Just wanted to confirm with you guys to see if there's something I'm missing on my end. I can't imagine Honda changing the dashboard/front windshield set up on a roll over model.. or even a refresh model.

It's a Cover Craft sun shade as well, I bought them for all my other cars and never had any issues.

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. petteyg359

petteyg359 Well-Known Member

Mine is "Intro-Tech", and the dealer ordered it for me. The cutout for the camera assembly behind the rear-view mirror is much lower and larger than most generic shades allow for with their generic rear-view mirror cutouts. Are you sure the shade you ordered is Clarity-specific (or that they sent you the right one)?

4. kg350

kg350 New Member

Yup, i think I got shipped the wrong one, because Cover Craft for the most part, makes custom fitted sun shades. I prefer the folding ones rather than the roll up ones. Waiting for the vendor to respond back to me tho.