2023 Pricing Canada

Discussion in 'Hyundai Ioniq 5' started by EVatLast, Oct 4, 2022.

To remove this ad click here.

1. electriceddy likes this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. I notice the 23 MY now has a "Battery pre-condition system", I suspect it will be programable with the Nav system
    Pulled this from an Ionic 6 review:
    "A new battery conditioning system will make this kind of experience more reliable. If you’ve plugged a DC fast charger into the nav system, the car will use some of the battery’s energy to make sure the pack is at the correct temperature to ensure it can take advantage of that much direct current, even if it’s extremely hot or cold outside. Some Ioniq 5 models will get this battery preconditioning technology for 2023. "
    I also notice the Preferred LR is now listed $1000 more than 22 MY ($1107 if you count last weeks prices):(

Last edited: Oct 4, 2022
    EVatLast likes this.
  4. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve Active Member

The key is
    Hyundai, since all the models available in Canada do have a battery heater, why not all the models? Why not the 2022 models? Why are you handling this so poorly? Why treat Canada like the poor second cousin compared to Europe? Hyundai, you are not the Canadian government, we expect good results not excuses.

5. Yup and finance interest rates on Canadian Ioniq 5 are higher from 5.49-7.99% depending on term compared to the GV60 where rates are at 5.1-6.1%

6. Shawn EVD

Shawn EVD New Member

Does I5 have heated side view mirrors in Canada . What models do they have them on if any.

Sent from my iPhone using Inside EVs

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. Shawn EVD

Shawn EVD New Member

Yes this keeps happening to me I put deposits down on vehicles and they raise the price and financing on them when did cars become the same as the Vancouver real-estate where prices just keep going outside of the range of affordability for most people.

Sent from my iPhone using Inside EVs