Washington state sales for March

Discussion in 'Honda' started by marshall, Apr 25, 2021.

To remove this ad click here.

1. marshall

marshall Well-Known Member

I counted 3 Clarity sales.

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. turtleturtle

turtleturtle Active Member

Yikes. I mean seriously. Sales of this car fell off a cliff. What happened?

4. Recoil45

Recoil45 Active Member

Hard to say. We are experiencing very high inflation right now, insane home prices, very high car prices, and shortages of everything. If this continues more than 3-4 months we crash the economy in a way that make 2004 & 2008 seem like booming years.

The current administration needs to act.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. SSpiffy

SSpiffy Member

I don't find that all that surprising. When I bought mine in September, there were only 3 in stock at dealers in the state. If the dealers won't stock them, they won't sell them.
    Gene 2020 Honda Clarity
    Sent from my Pixel 3 using Inside EVs mobile app

6. TKS

TKS New Member

I have been trying to buy a Clarity this spring with no luck - could not find a new one on the lot in WA state. Was looking at buying used or
    driving to Oregon. but just postponed that decision until summer’s end. The Clarity is just not available here in WA.

Sent from my iPhone using Inside EVs

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. marshall

marshall Well-Known Member

Sales for April. 9 Clarity BEVs. Currently there isn't a single Clarity on the lots in Washington state.

9. Agzand

Agzand Active Member

Japanese manufacturers other than Toyota have a hard time finding chips due to Renesas manufacturing facility fire. It will be back to full capacity in mid June.

10. dokotm

dokotm New Member

April sales have seen a total of 9 Clarity Battery Electric Vehicles (BEVs) being sold on carforcash. Interestingly, there is not a single Clarity BEV available for purchase in Washington state at the moment.