Rivian, Lordstown, Nikola Badger are Ford Ranger knock offs- Why???

Discussion in 'General' started by 101101, Jun 29, 2020.

To remove this ad click here.

1. 101101

101101 Well-Known Member

Notice that the non Cybertrucks that aren't the eF150 or the GM Hummer are riffs on an old Ford Ranger small truck design. Why? Its kind of weenie.

Also noticed from looking at the Nikola Analyst day that the Nikola Hydrogen Semi seems to have the same exact type of motor arrangement as Tesla and the same type of motor casings are those 4 Model 3 motors in that thing. Noticed in that video Nikola says their hydrogen truck can do up to 600 miles and that battery trucks can't. Does the BS ever end with them? Musk I though said maybe more than 600 a while back even as the published spec is 500. But now Nikola says 500-750miles. What happened to their claims of 1200-1400plus miles- is anything they say credible?

Noticed them saying the Badger would have a water maker and some other group marketing in infomercial style that the Cybertruck couldn't do that... just plug in a portable electric aqua-foil and yes the Cybetruck can do that.

So it seems the range is the same but the thing is Tesla Semi can go clean energy where Nikola will only ever be dirty Natural gas or that is the point of it to try to diesel gate its way into buying more life for natural gas- but its already over for natural gas because even that Buffet battery backed solar plant in NV is at 1.7 cents a kwh and we will soon be where you put 1$ in and get 100kwh out at rock solid dependable flat rate. Its at the point where it is cheaper to shut and dismantle natural gas plants than to keep running them- we need to make sure utlities are doing just that.

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. bwilson4web

bwilson4web Well-Known Member Subscriber

The real problem is the borrowing cost of NKLA stock is so high my brokerage won't SHORT the stock. So I've stopped trying to SHORT it.

Bob Wilson

101101 likes this.
  4. 101101

101101 Well-Known Member

HILARIOUS!!!