Resetting Recommended Maintenance on Website

Discussion in 'Hyundai Kona Electric' started by Jamas, Mar 19, 2020.

To remove this ad click here.

1. After recieving my first service, the maintenance reminder on the car got reset. However, dashboard on the website is still showing the maintenance reminder. Any idea how to reset it?

Maintenance Reminder.png

Last edited: Mar 19, 2020
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. E-Shark

E-Shark Active Member

Is it just the website, or is your car also saying it on the display when you start it?

4. No, the car got reset. It's just the website.

5. I wouldn't worry about it. I just reset Bluelink service schedule after the 12 month service and it tells me to bring the car back after 6 months (recommended).:confused: I will follow the manual and as usual ignore Bluelink. It even says this cannot be used as proof of warranty maintenance as receipts are King.
    Note: if you want to and are having problems- put the recorded mileage at time of maintenance in the "maintenance reminders remaining" space, could be your source of problem.

6. Maybe this is what killed my 12 V battery this morning, as the aux battery saver light was on Friday am (unusual time and long duration) and the final death blow approximately 40 hours later .
    Bluelink confusion?

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. It really irritates me that after 5 months the website STILL insists that I need maintenance that I've already had completed. This is absolutely a "boy who cried wolf" situation. I just ignore it now so even if it actually has a notification for me that is valid I'm not going to notice at this point. I have had the dealer reset the maintenance, I've done it myself multiple times from pushing Bluelink button in the car, the website simply refuses to update properly. This is a simple thing, it shouldn't be this difficult to clear a stupid message from the database.

electriceddy likes this.
  9. Bluelink best described here:
    https://insideevsforum.com/community/index.php?threads/bluelink-joy-and-problems.4641/page-7#post-73950
    :D

Mattsburgh likes this.