Problem with Touring model's driver's seat

Discussion in 'Clarity' started by Dan McInerney, Nov 14, 2018.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Dan McInerney

Dan McInerney Member

Has anyone experienced a sudden and uncomfortable change in the lower back portion of the Touring model's driver's seat? I stepped into my car a week ago and felt a different kind of pressure point around my lower back. The feeling? It's as if the seat had a lumbar adjustment that was pushing steadily into my spine -- and not in a comfortable way. I kept wondering if (somehow) when I sat down I'd suddenly moved, snapped, or broken some mechanism within the seat.
    I've tried readjusting the seat's positions (thinking I may have inadvertently moved the "saved" setting), but nothing's changed this uncomfortable feeling. I'll visit my dealer soon to see if there's a Touring model on the lot so I can compare seats. Has anyone had this kind of experience . . . or have a sense of how the Touring driver's seat is constructed? Thanks for any suggestions.

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. neal adkins

neal adkins Active Member

Im pretty sure there is no adjustable lumbar support. Seat height and forward tilt can be adjusted and will change the feel. If you drive alot a different seat position can be helpful.

Johnhaydev likes this.