Preset Radio Station Get Erased

Discussion in 'Clarity' started by Nadirah Nayo, Oct 1, 2018.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Nadirah Nayo

Nadirah Nayo New Member

My preset radio stations are erased after about 3 days. It is irritating to start driving only to realize that the radio has reverted to the factory settings.
    I told them at the dealership but of course they were of no help.
    Anyone else with this problem?

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Doug

Doug New Member

YES! I have the same problem. It just started to happen at 4,650 miles. I hope we get a solution.

4. EVhOPEfULL

EVhOPEfULL New Member

Same here. The first time the radio display actually shut down on me and rebooted itself. When it came back on everything was re-set. The second time I just noticed the stations had been re-seat. The dashboard also freezes on a song, as pandora continues to play other songs it does not update. I remember seeing another thread on this.

5. TimoClarity

TimoClarity New Member

I have the same problem with my radio too. I also noticed hiccup when I played mp3 files from usb device and it's related to the infotainment system when switching from different menus and also when side view camera switch on/off. I reported to Honda but have not hear back from them.

6. 714hello

714hello Member

The radio stations get erased on me also. It seems to happen when I am running in HV mode when there are only 2 battery bars showing. I took a video and hope to get Honda service to take a look.

7. To remove this ad click here.