Placed deposit for Ioniq 5 today....

Discussion in 'Hyundai Ioniq 5' started by miatadan, Jun 6, 2021.

To remove this ad click here.

1. miatadan

miatadan Active Member Subscriber

I placed deposit on 2022 Ioniq 5 Essential model. Since deposit is refundable , not taking too much risk. Hoping it will qualify for $5000 EV rebate. Can not find much info what base RWD will be like compared to the expensive trims.

Dan

Attached Files:

Domenick and Wildeyed like this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. insightman

insightman Well-Known Member Subscriber

Is there a Hyundai dealer in Sudbury or will you be counting on the I5's excellent range to get you home?

4. miatadan

Hyundai dealership within 10-15 minute walk from my apartment.

insightman likes this.
  5. miatadan

In April , local dealership was willing to order me Mustang Mach-E without deposit as I have purchased as new 9 different Mustangs from them over the years. I ended up telling them to cancel as not comfortable with $53,000 plus as no EV rebate.

Also RP here has been very helpful with info , even if range not being huge part of decision. It will mean I do not have to charge as often as I would if had vehicle with shorter range. I really liked the futuristic styling and if prices end up being too expensive, will get refund of deposit.

Dan

6. Shouldn't your name be mustangdan, then?

I kid, of course. But, congrats on the order. It's great to see our Canadian members in action here.

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. miatadan

Since driver's license:
    9 Mustangs
    4 Miatas
    1 VW

driving dynamics, handling best on the miata

ended up canceling the order as the dealer not willing to sell the Essential model

Dan

Domenick likes this.