National Drive Electric Week - Show Off Your Ride: 8-16 Sept

Discussion in 'Clarity' started by Steven B, Aug 22, 2018.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Steven B

Steven B Active Member

Short of hanging out at the dealership as an unpaid salesperson and attending all the carshows dedicated to gasmobiles in your area, this is your chance to reach the masses.

Go to this website and put in your location to find your closest opportunity, sign up, polish it up and show it off.

https://driveelectricweek.org/

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. KentuckyKen

KentuckyKen Well-Known Member

Our Drive Electric Week event in Lexington KY will be on Sept 8th, 10 am to 6pm at The Summit at Fritz Farm at the corner of Nicholasville Rd and Man O War Blvd. We will be in the parking lot of Whole Foods and have 2 Level 2 free chargers ans there are lots of good restaurants in this center.

So far we will have the city’s electric bus, the Universuty of Kentucky’s solar car, electric bicycles, electric mowers, several solar companies, and Nissan corporate presence attending. And all our Tesla and Leaf members along with the only 2 Claritys sold in Lexington. (We may even let our sole Volt come)
    We need more Claritys! Hope you Louisville and Cincinnati owners can come.

Steven B likes this.
  4. Candice

Candice Active Member

Thanks for the info! Our event is in Orchard Park, NY on Sept 8th from 9-1. So far, of the 17 registrants, I have the only Clarity. I am looking forward to spreading the word!

Owners of These Vehicles Have Registered To Attend
    Vehicle Registered
    Chevrolet Bolt 3
    Chevrolet Volt 3
    Nissan Leaf (2011-2017) 3
    Tesla Model 3 2
    Cadillac ELR 1
    Honda Clarity Plug-in Hybrid 1
    Honda Fit EV 1
    Nissan Leaf (2018) 1
    Smart fortwo electric drive 1
    Zero Motorcycle 1
    10 Models 17

Steven B likes this.
  5. marshall

marshall Well-Known Member

Ours is in Steilacoom, Washington September 8 from 11am to 3pm. We have 111 cars and 31 vehicle models, cars and motorcycles, signed up, plus an electric bus. Sadly, only 2 Honda Clarity plug-ins are registered.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2018
    Steven B likes this.
  6. SkipperT

SkipperT Member

Thanks for posting the link. I signed up for our local event, the only Honda represented.
    Even though I’ve seen Ioniq’s, Kia souls, bolts, model 3’s, etc around town.

-Skip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steven B likes this.
  7. To remove this ad click here.