Model Y is by far the best styling yet from Tesla

Discussion in 'General' started by 101101, Mar 16, 2019.

To remove this ad click here.

1. 101101

101101 Well-Known Member

All the curves have been refined and the back end is perfected. The nose is improved. Note the black out. Presumably that doesn't make the door handles hot. Point is I think its by far the best looking SUV out there and its my favorite Tesla design for the mass market. I know they didn't show the back hatch opening but all the lines look perfect.

Franz was involved with the Pontiac Solstice and I thought that was a great design. But GM designs get carried away with the crawling up the arse cotton tails and extended plastic waistlines. I never liked that. But her the waistline cladding is perfect and at least the cotton tail isn't rising up. On old GM cars with these features the only color that looked right was black to match their plasticky rendition of this stuff- hate two tone stuff.

With super charger 3 it takes about 18 minutes to hit a full charge and you can still get 100 miles in span of a gasoline fill up which is what most may opt for because most people will have a fill station at home. And plus they'll be saving 52 plus trips to the gas station a year. And saving a ton of money on gas- never having to deal with it or poison humanity with it. They'll be getting a comparatively maintenance free car that is much safer and much much more reliable than a ICE car. By the time the Y rolls out Super Charger 3 will be prevalent. Also we will be much further along with Auto Pilot and will have full details on the full Tesla line up including the Pick Up and including the new retail model and expanded Tesla mind share.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwiM7aKuq4fhAhXmw1QKHThNAU0QjRx6BAgBEAU&url=http%3A%2F%2Foverdrive.in%2Fnews-cars-auto%2Ftesla-model-y-electric-suv-unveiled-deliveries-to-commence-in-2020%2F&psig=AOvVaw3O7uI-0ZXK_lMApZEPiXNK&ust=1552848620117873

2. To remove this ad click here.