Hot or not, feat. Tesla Roadster and Aston Martin Vantage

Discussion in 'Roadster' started by Domenick, Nov 21, 2017.

To remove this ad click here.

1. I'm seriously disappointed in myself because I didn't think of this first. But anyway, Alex Roy --Cannonballer, author, autonomous vehicle commentator, among other things -- posted this on his Facebook page. Totally laughed out loud and have to share.

He makes a good point, though.

Aston vs Tesla.jpg

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Of course, we should look at the two interiors. Sadly, there isn't a great interior shot of the Tesla yet, so you'll have to bear with what I could get from a screen shot.
    Roadster_Interior.jpg Roadster_Steering_Wheel.jpg
    Roadster dash.jpg
    VS
    Aston Martin Vantage interior.jpg

williams maneiro likes this.
  4. At this point, I'd like to introduce a special guest star. Please put your hands together for the Fisker EMotion. Or, at least, its posterior.

Not sure why Aston allowed this to happen, but jeez, look at the similarities between the backside of the new Vantage and the Fisker EMotion, the design of which was revealed some months ago.

To add to this weirdness, it's worth mentioning that Henrik Fisker designed the previous Vantage more than a decade ago. (and its rump didn't look like that)

Vantage and EMotion backsides.jpg

5. Jack

Jack Administrator

Wow... that has got to be one of the most blatant copies of a design in recent memory. Who was the designer of the new vantage?

edit:
    research indicates: Miles Nurnberger?

Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
    Domenick likes this.