Has anyone else changed/modified the emblem on the trunk?

Discussion in 'Hyundai Kona Electric' started by pulone, Oct 26, 2019.

To remove this ad click here.

1. 6EBF38AC-DEF3-4A4E-ABCC-35861F616C2B.jpeg BADC80C1-028A-4338-9869-810879EA33FF.jpeg

Domenick and D s like this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. I got the Genesis emblems online, removed the HYUNDAI “H”, KONA & ELECTRIC letters on trunk, then added Genesis lettering. I now have people slowing down, while driving, to look at what I did.

D s likes this.
  4. XtsKonaTrooper

XtsKonaTrooper Well-Known Member

I got a can of white plastidip and the emblems on the back are all white, like the car.

Domenick and electriceddy like this.
  5. Dan Pasch

Dan Pasch Member

i removed the electric badge, I was getting annoyed with the amount of people trying to race me because its electric. and it has cut down the questions i get asked about it, i dont mid answering from time to time but seems i always get the people that want to talk for an hour about it, and typically happens when im busy trying to get something done.

pulone likes this.
  6. What is plastidip & can u post a picture?

Domenick likes this.
  7. To remove this ad click here.

8. "Plasti Dip is an air-dry, specialty rubber coating. In fact, it's the original peelable, flexible, insulating, non-slip, durable rubber coating."

And, yes, please post a pic! :)

9. XtsKonaTrooper

Plastidip is like rubberized paint and comes off fairly easy, if ya dont like it.
    Ill post a pic later today.

10. ericy

ericy Well-Known Member

Some people "re-paint" their entire cars with this stuff, and when they get tired of the color, peel it all off.

I accidentally bought a can of peelable clear-coat once, and had to peel off the stuff and get a real clear coat.

11. XtsKonaTrooper

My last mc, i painted the whole bike. So when i went to sell it, i peeled off the dip and the paint job was practically brand new.

12. To remove this ad click here.