Good deal on Pirelli’s at Walmart.com

Discussion in 'Clarity' started by Fast Eddie B, Sep 8, 2020.

To remove this ad click here.

1. A fellow on Facebook posted a link to this deal on Pirelli P Zero All Weather tires to fit our cars:

[​IMG]

I just ordered 4 to be delivered to my house.

Not expecting great mileage or energy efficiency from them, but the extra grip from “All Weather” tires might come in handy this winter. And the price is right - about how 1/2 the price of some tires I was considering. They won’t get mounted for a while - at 40k miles I still have enough tread left for a coming Florida trip. But once I have them on and have a few miles on them I’ll check back in with a review.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2020
    Louis Nisenbaum likes this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Hypomania

Hypomania New Member

The better deal is the P7 ones with 70 dollars rebate, ending up with the same price with p zero. P zero is a horrible tire in the winter according to reviews with no tread life warranty.

4. Well then...OOPS!

The tires are scheduled for delivery today. Folks on the Facebook thread said they got good reviews on other cars.

Oh, well. I’m committed (or should be!) and I’ll let you know how they work out regardless. Wouldn’t be my first, and likely not my last, mistake!

5. Hypomania

Hypomania New Member

Some people were confused this one with p zero plus which I think it is same tread pattern with different material so more durable. I actually bought 2 myself. I have damaged sidewall for one of the original tires.