GM still misrepresenting its position in media?

Discussion in 'Chevrolet' started by LennoxConner, Mar 20, 2020.

To remove this ad click here.

1. LennoxConner

LennoxConner New Member

Here Debord is implying that GM has Waymo type performance going on in SF instead of Chandler Arizona. Reality is it apparently doesn't have anything like that and even some of the press invited for a demo couldn't be bothered with it.

Most indicative of what GM has let slip is that by 2025 only a minority of its car sales will be electric but most telling of all and what shows how much trouble GM is in is a chart showing to 2030 ( have to extrapolate but by scale and correlated numbers appears to be 2030) that GM anticipates its electric peer based autonomy cost will be just under $1.00 per mile. Sorry but that absolutely sucks and its not viable. That is GM lying to people and its share holders saying its not going to lose a ton of revenue. For comparison the projected cost of Tesla Mobility next year or 12 years prior to 2030 is 60 cents a mile or 40% lower 12 years sooner. Electric autonomy is projected to get down to 10 cents a mile very quickly, within a few years- Seba's projection on 10x reduction. So one again GM isn't serious.

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. LennoxConner

LennoxConner New Member

I have just received my 2020 i7 MBA this morning, and I have to say, Apple has done a great job with the product this year. I was curious since I paid the same for the i7 variant as my i5 XPS, and after digging around for a bit I found some interesting results. To save everyone some time, I'll give a TLDR of both devices, but feel free to read the remainder of the post if you're interested in the technicalities.