Clarity ad in Utah

Discussion in 'Clarity' started by thecompdude, May 1, 2019.

To remove this ad click here.

1. thecompdude

thecompdude Member

4sallypat likes this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. jorgie393

jorgie393 Well-Known Member

“Scott Harding from Larry H. Miller Honda explained that the Clarity is equipped with full eclectic mode and also has a hybrid gas motor”

Indeed, the mode is very eclectic.

Sent from my iPhone using Inside EVs

Texas22Step, LegoZ and thecompdude like this.
  4. That's where we bought ours. Flew from Las Vegas. Drove back.

5. 4sallypat

4sallypat Active Member

Very nice advert but the "300 miles per gallon" reference was from ????

6. LegoZ

LegoZ Active Member

Yeah I got 536mpg (3611 miles) on my tank I ran from Jan 7th to June 14th ;)

I was able to burn through the whole tank down to 14 miles and it never budged from the displayed 199.9 mpg.

BTW I was slightly concerned about running the winter blend gas during the hotter parts of the year but the car didn’t have any problems with it. Likely we will see if the reverse holds true this coming winter. Once I get back home to Texas I hope to keep that tank of gas until Dec 21st.

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. Texas22Step

Texas22Step Well-Known Member

Yes, indeed. So "eclectic" in fact that this dealer's web site now shows no Clarity models in inventory (either 2018 or 2019) and now doesn't even show the Clarity as a model they offer for sale.

Oh, well. All I know is that I think the Clarity PHEV is a great car at a great price!

9. I've noticed a number of locations that had them a month or two ago no longer show any. Someone on another forum thinks it's the gap between 2019 and 2020 models, but I wonder if they sell slowly and dealers aren't wanting to keep them on the lot.

10. 4sallypat

4sallypat Active Member

The dealers may be trading with other Honda dealers who move them faster like the ZEV states ???