Bollinger B1 and B2 Worldwide Premiere livestream

Discussion in 'Bollinger Motors' started by Domenick, Sep 26, 2019.

To remove this ad click here.

1. To remove this ad click here.

2. Got some photos from the event in this InsideEVs post, along with the official photography.

Here's the official press release:

Bollinger Motors Reveals Four-Door B1 and B2 Electric Trucks

Ferndale, Mich., Sept. 26, 2019 -- Bollinger Motors revealed the four-door B1 all-electric Sport Utility Truck and the B2 electric Pickup Truck today. These beta prototypes mark a major milestone in the company’s next steps toward production.

The Bollinger B1 and Bollinger B2 are the world’s first all-electric off-road and on-road trucks. Built on the Bollinger Motors Class-3 truck platform, both trucks are built with the same DNA created by the team in 2017. Market-leading capabilities include high and low range,15-inch ground clearance, 10-inch wheel travel, patented pass-through door, and 5,000 lbs. of payload. In addition to their off-road credentials, the Bollinger B1 and B2 electric trucks are engineered to be road legal throughout the world.

Founder and CEO Robert Bollinger’s vision to “reinvent trucks, not just electrify them,” took root in 2015 when he recognized the shortcomings of traditional trucks on his farm. “It was time we did something new,” said Bollinger. “I just wanted to build the best truck without compromise.”

The Bollinger B1 and B2 reveal was streamed live and may be viewed at the following link:

< >

More details regarding pricing, manufacturing, and timing will be announced in the coming months.

Specs for the Bollinger B1 and B2 Trucks:

Dual Motor

614 Horsepower

668 lb.-ft. Torque

4.5 Second 0-60 MPH

100 MPH Top Speed

7.8 Power/Weight Ratio

2 Speed, Hi/Lo Range Gearbox

15” Ground Clearance

10” Wheel Travel

(10” to 20” Variable Ground Clearance)

5201 LB. Payload Capacity

7500 LB Towing Capacity

Geared Axle Hubs

LT285/70/R17

11.75” Vented Brakes

4-Wheel Anti-Lock Inboard Discs

120 kWh Battery Pack

Patented Storage Pass-Through Door

3. interestedinEV

interestedinEV Well-Known Member

They are taking reservations with no money down. However no indication of price or time frame

Domenick likes this.
  4. Expect them to be very expensive. I would off-handly guess above $70k, but I've no idea.

5. To remove this ad click here.

6. Robb Stark

Robb Stark New Member

The whisper number with the smaller pack was $60k. I guess not too many reservation holders raised hand for smaller pack.

Bigger pack matching Rivian base price seems reasonable.

7. A small run production, it's necessarily going to be expensive. But hopefully, in return, you get a good value for money: long-term ownership that brings you joy and only a little sorrow (because nothing or no one is perfect).