Are there any Clarity members from the Bowling Green KY area?

Discussion in 'Clarity' started by Mesa, Nov 11, 2019.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Mesa

Mesa Member

I know the dealership in Bowling Green sold about 7 Clarity cars but I have never seen one "in the wild". I live 20 miles away from Bowling Green, but I'm in the area often. I know it's small chance of seeing one, but I'm just curious.

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. KentuckyKen

KentuckyKen Well-Known Member

Woohooo! Somebody from Kentucky!
    I’m in Lexington and my dealer has only sold 5 that I know of (I bought the first in Feb of 2018). Let me know if you’re ever in Lexington and you can be just the second Clarity I’ve seen in the wild. The first was when David from Tenn came to town and met me.
    There is also a Clarity owner in Bardstown that I can put you in touch with. He bought his and went solar based in my recommendation.

4. David in TN

David in TN Well-Known Member

I bought mine at Gary Force in BG. I've purchased several Honda vehicles (9?) from them, and they've always been very fair with me.

I live in Murfreesboro, TN.

I'm typically in BG every other month to have lunch with one of my daughters.

5. Kerbe

Kerbe Well-Known Member

Just to add that I recently drove 3200 miles across 10 states (MS, AL, GA, TN, VA, WVA, MD, PA, NJ, NY and return) and, during that nine-day journey, I saw only ONE Clarity - just outside Harrisburg, PA. Also the only Teslas I saw "on the hoof" were in Philadelphia and NYC - nary a one on the interstates...

6. Mesa

Mesa Member

Everybody on this site knows you Kentucky Ken. You are the guru! So you never see any of the Clarities sold in Lexington?

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. Mesa

Mesa Member

Well, now I have accounted for two of the seven. This was my first purchase with Gary Force, and it was my first pleasant dealing with a car dealership. Thanks for your response.

9. Mesa

Mesa Member

I have seen several Teslas in Bowling Green, not sure if they are locals since there are two charging stations close to I-65. I'll probably see Bigfoot in the wild before I see a Clarity.

Kerbe likes this.