Tee Shirts

Discussion in 'Clarity' started by Tek_Freek, Jan 31, 2020.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Got the new shirt today. Here are a couple of pictures to compare. New one on the left. Much better color and higher resolution. Excuse the waves. I had them laid out on a table and they refused to cooperate.

Edit: The image on the new one is smaller. Not sure why unless it is a limitation of the machine he uses. It's new and he said it cost $40k. Yikes!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 7, 2020
    Jennifer B, insightman and Pooky like this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. If someone is willing to pull this together and work with the printer I'd appreciate it. I have an extremely busy schedule coming up and won't have much time to work on it. Gathering those interested, perhaps find some other graphics to use, and talk to the printer re cost at quantity, etc. One of the things he mentioned was adding a page on his website just for Clarity tees with all the images he is sent. That way others can just go to the site and order. I will monitor progress when time allows.

Contact information:

Click below to view out Most Popular Apparel Products
    Design Studio - Choose a product & create a design

2020 PRODUCT CATALOG - Click here to view Products & Prices

Feel free to call or text me 702-234-2505
    Austin Boyd
    CEO, Alive Print Shop

702-685-6270 | [email protected]

aliveprintshop.com

5071 N. Rainbow Blvd #160
    Las Vegas, NV 89130
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    CLICK HERE - LEAVE A GOOGLE REVIEW

PLEASE PROOF CAREFULLY!!!
    Once you approve this proof, full responsibility is YOURS.

https://aliveprintshop.com/pages/policies

4. Edd

Edd New Member

Can anyone ordr? How?

Thanks Edd

5. You can use the graphic I did. He already has it. Or one that has been posted here. iirc he estimated under $50 to ship one anywhere in the U.S. Contact information is in post #22. Unless you are in a hurry you might want to wait and see if a group forms. It has been talked about. I believe that after a certain quantity the price should drop.

BTW the tee I picked up today has the Clarity Plugin Hybrid text on the front cross the chest. When my wife gets home I'll put it on and have her take front and back pictures.

6. Here's the back. The front has the text below the car across the top of the chest.

New tee back.jpg

Jennifer B and insightman like this.
  7. To remove this ad click here.

8. Jennifer B

Jennifer B New Member

Bwhahaha, this lady would not! My husband got a great laugh off that, thanks.
    I would love the lights as a small left chest logo on front, Tek-Freekā€™s photo on back?

Sent from my iPhone using Inside EVs

9. Some more images. Insightman started all this you know. Credit where credit is due.

NOTE: If you like the green on white version DO NOT send the one I posted to the printer. The image was too big to upload so I did a screen capture. If someone wants to use it either Insightman or I can send it to the printer in an email.

Attached Files:

Pooky likes this.
  10. An aside. You know how you never see yourself from the back? In post #25 I see my right elbow where I had surgery in 1975. Dang that's an ugly scar!

11. Pooky

Pooky Active Member

I think the red rear skirt and front text could look pretty cool.

12. To remove this ad click here.

13. Insightman had a white (iirc) rear skirt from a photo KentuckyKen sent him, but I don't seem to have it. It's somewhere on this site though. The edges were faded in and it looked really good. I tried the fade on the red one, but my software and lack of ability made for a no-go.