Clarity authorized dealer in HondaLink app

Discussion in 'Clarity' started by Al-clarity, Nov 11, 2019.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Hello
    HondaLink’s service scheduling feature allows users to see a list of dealers nearby. Some are “Clarity authorized”, some not.
    Anyone knows what exactly does that mean? A non authorized dealer was selling Clarity when I was purchasing mine. So they could sell. But can they service? They did not mention when I tried to book an appointment by phone.

I suspect that is for BEV?

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. 4sallypat

4sallypat Active Member

I see what you are referring to on the app.

There is a button that lets you select from authorized Clarity dealers versus any Honda dealer.

I suspect that the "authorized" dealer has the infrastructure and / or additional service training to work on the Clarity?
    And the non authorized or regular Honda dealer can still work on the Clarity for oil changes & tire rotations but maybe can't / won't be able to take care of more serious or technically deeper issues ??

Since all Honda dealers can sell the Clarity, it does not mean the same dealers are all authorized to fully work on the Clarity by the service dept?

This shows all Honda dealers but when I choose "authorized Clarity dealers", it shows about half the total number of all dealers.
    [​IMG]

4. Is there any way to filter authorized Clarity dealers through an online website? I'd like to have an idea of which dealers meet that qualification.