Android 10 and HondaLink

Discussion in 'Clarity' started by Mowcowbell, Sep 5, 2019.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Daniel M W

Daniel M W Member

The same here. Mine stopped working on 9/5/19 7:59am and never updated again. I already uninstalled and started from scratch, but nothing.

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. RobinBrain

RobinBrain Member

Mine doesn't even give the correct location. It just shows where it was parked 9/5 evening

4. su_A_ve

su_A_ve Active Member

Server issue or problems with individual accounts. iPhone only here and stopped working on 9/5 at 10:37pm

5. Andrew Weber

Andrew Weber New Member

My last update (I use the iPhone app) was 9/5 at 10:27pm. No amount of reinstalling helps. Seems like too big of a coincidence to have this many people losing connection at the same time, it’s gotta be on Honda’s side.

Ive tried to report it through the HondaLink app but the feedback page gives me an SSL error

6. 2002

2002 Well-Known Member

I'm sure HondaLink tech support's phone will be ringing off the hook at 8:00 am Monday morning.

Andrew Weber, Daniel M W and Olive like this.
  7. To remove this ad click here.

8. PMH

PMH New Member

Same problem for me. Last update 9/5 at 6:41 am. Looks to me as if there was a HondaLink update rolled out. Prior version of status screen only showed last time it was update. Now that it is frozen, it shows time and Date of last "update". BTW, I'm running android 9. I uninstalled and reinstalled link several times. No change.

9. KentuckyKen

KentuckyKen Well-Known Member

As of 4:30 pm EST it’s back up. (At least for me.) Many thanks to all who took the time to call Honda.

10. vicw

vicw Active Member

Same here, as of 4:31 PM EDT