Saw a Clarity at...

Discussion in 'Clarity' started by Dante, Mar 19, 2019.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Dante

Dante Member

Saw green clarity on Belt Parkway - Brooklyn, NY on 3-18 around 4pm, near Coney Island.

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. ClarityMark

ClarityMark New Member

I bought my Clarity in June 2018 and until Sunday evening had only seen one other on the road (actually, parked, in New Hope, PA). Was sitting in a diner in Fair Lawn, NJ on Sunday and a white Clarity drove by. I felt like I had spotted a unicorn. Very exciting! But still, only two sightings in 9+ months.

Monir and Sloanhoo like this.
  4. 4 months looking.

Zero sightings.

Of either a Clarity or a unicorn!

Texas22Step likes this.
  5. Sandroad

Sandroad Well-Known Member

6. craze1cars

craze1cars Well-Known Member

Never. I have seen only mine. Ever. And I’ve owned mine since September and have been curious about them long before that...

I own the only Clarity in the US. It is obvious.

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. But what’s your unicorn count???

Dante and craze1cars like this.
  9. craze1cars

craze1cars Well-Known Member

Seven. I have seen 7 unicorns in my lifetime.

But never another Clarity.

10. The Gadgeteer

The Gadgeteer Active Member

Other than at dealerships or mine own I have seen 2 both in Union County, New Jersey.
    Unicorns are all over the place. I lost count.

11. Robert_Alabama

Robert_Alabama Well-Known Member

In Birmingham, AL, I have seen 4. One a coworker bought from being tired of hearing how much I like mine. My father in law owns the second. The other two I have seen a couple of times, but never met the owners...

12. To remove this ad click here.

13. DanGest

DanGest Member

I see them all the time :) but I'm in California, in particular there is a parking spot that a red and silver one seem to alternate between on my way into work at Stanford, also parked across from one in a charging garage. Not nearly as common as Tesla's though which are probably around 10% of the cars here now

14. There's a red base with MD (doctor, not Maryland) plates that street parks on the Lower East Side (NYC). I also see a grey one at work on Long Island (I know that person)/

15. K8QM

K8QM Active Member

A co-worker bought one so I see another every day now. There are two or three others that my wife sees pretty consistently around Raleigh, NC.

geo

16. ClarityBill

ClarityBill Active Member

I met a lady with a dead-battery BEV waiting for a Clarity to finish charging. We talked, and the Clarity owner came out of the grocery store... The other owner seemed unimpressed that I also had a Clarity, but she did tell me about a charger at the arena that I could use at future events.

17. Dante

Dante Member

What happened to the unicorn count? What percentage of them in CA? :p:eek::D

18. JannChuck

JannChuck New Member

Bought mine in mid February. In Nassau County. Saw black one in Oceanside 2 days ago. Mine is white. Will keep on looking.

19. maguzma

maguzma New Member

One reason why I got a Clarity, I had only seen one other in San Diego. But after leasing, I noticed five in my neighborhood (dark grey, silver, white, green and burgundy). Oh well.

20. Central Penn

Central Penn New Member

After over three months of looking for the mythical Eastern Clarity, I had yet to catch a glimpse. A couple of weeks ago I finally saw one in Reading, MA. Now this week I've seen two in the past three days (both in the area of State College, PA).

Sent using Inside EVs mobile app

21. Mesa

Mesa Member

Bought my Clarity a year ago yesterday, still no sightings. I don't understand because I live in the big town of Scottsville, KY. Can't even buy beer in my county. Good thing Clarity has a big trunk!

Elektra likes this.
  22. dGarry48

dGarry48 Member

Sounds like you saw every member of an unicorn herd.

laptop likes this.
  23. jray19

jray19 Member

I've had my Clarity since August 2018. Two sightings in 2018 and then in the past month have seen two silver and two black. I live in Northern Illinois.