JuiceBox Pro 40A Wi-Fi EVSE w/24ft Cable & NEMA 14-50 plug

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Noah Abelman, Aug 4, 2018.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Noah Abelman

Noah Abelman New Member

Hi all, I'm selling my Level 2 EVSE. I purchased this in late 2015 and it worked flawlessly until September of 2016, whereupon I moved to a new house without the ability to add a 220v circuit easily. I was holding on to it in case I stayed with a pure EV (i3) but opted for a PEV 530e that charges fine on 110v.

The 24ft cable was an upgrade, and the wi-fi connectivity makes it a breeze to set up usage timers and schedules. It's in excellent condition and comes with instructions, hanging bracket and J1772 connector dock/wall mount.

This has all the same functionality as the newer JuiceBox for a great price!

Here's a look at it in action -
    And a review that sold me on the JuiceBox Pro - http://bmwi3.blogspot.com/2015/06/featured-ev-product-juicebox-pro-40-evse.html

Asking $350 + Shipping from Los Angeles.

Thanks!

IMG_20180804_101021.jpg IMG_20180804_101031.jpg IMG_20180804_101055.jpg IMG_20180804_101105.jpg

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. bwilson4web

bwilson4web Well-Known Member Subscriber

I have two and they work well. The primary function, charging, has been flawless and the data invaluable. They work with a server farm that stores the data. I understand in California it can be paired with the utility company to save money but I don't understand the details.

It is easy to manage with a web browser and the app works very well:
    [​IMG]

Here is a detailed graph of a charging session:
    [​IMG]

My only problem has been intermittent loss of communication causing them to go offline and back. Typically a minute duration, these brief outages have not impacted my data studies. I've not had luck fault-isolating the root cause(s) but the impacts are minor.

Bob Wilson

Last edited: Aug 13, 2018
  4. Noah Abelman

Noah Abelman New Member

Thanks for the info, Bob! I had occasional connection issues as well, but it was due to a poor wi-fi signal in my garage. As soon as I opened the steel door to the house, it worked fine 100% of the time. I eventually added a signal repeater that solved the problem permanently.

bwilson4web likes this.
  5. aflat

aflat New Member

Any chance this is still for sale?

6. Noah Abelman

Noah Abelman New Member

It sure is! Please feel free to send me a private message for any questions you might have.

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. Noah Abelman

Noah Abelman New Member

The EVSE if sold! Thanks for everyone's feedback!

Domenick likes this.
  9. mark77a

mark77a New Member

Sold?