Tesla Gave up on Going "Private"

Discussion in 'General' started by David Green, Aug 24, 2018.

To remove this ad click here.

1. David Green

David Green Well-Known Member

And how much money did Charlie, and Warren put behind Elon? ZERO... They invested in BYD, on Charlie Munger's suggestion. Saying someone a person is a genius, does not make them a real genius. Elon may have a high IQ, but his EQ is his major weakness...

BTW, I have held Berkshire since 2010, pretty familiar with Charlie, and Warren's strategies.
    https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/08/charlie-munger-plays-berkshires-hand-in-china-bet-and-seeks-more-opportunities.html

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. JyChevyVolt

JyChevyVolt Active Member

I think Charlie knows a genius when he sees one. He's been working with the other genius for years.

4. David Green

Well, Like I said, Charlie and Warren have not put any money into any of Elon's companies, and did invest heavily in BYD, so.... make your own conclusions... Hey, how is Elon's candy company, is he still coming after Sees Candies? Should I sell my Berkshire before he puts us out of business? I only own 2 shares...

5. JyChevyVolt

Elon likes a different kind of candy. Those candies are a trillion dollar business.

Warren like undervalued company and none of Musk's companies are undervalued.

6. JyChevyVolt

Funny thing. BYD is one of the most shorted stock in Hong Kong.

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. David Green

That does not surprise me... They have some financial challenges of their own.